Beginnings

After much thought, hesitation, fear, and prayers, Flossy George Designs is getting started.  All I have known for so long is that I want to create something and be in charge of my own destiny.  Unfortunately I tend to be a little misguided and undecided, floundering between one passion or another and not really settling on one specialty.  Maybe I have commitment issues, but that is a whole other story.

After much, much thought, the best solution seemed to be that I would simply create all different types of art. I love working with photography, I love working with wood, and I love anything antique or vintage. What you will see on this site is those three loves coming together to produce restored furniture and jewelry boxes, build picture frames, take inspiring pictures, and to hunt for amazing vintage finds.

I am constantly thinking, imagining, or creating. That is why I didn't want my brand to have boundaries.  The possibilities are endless.

Stay tuned for more work on the site, and in time, some art. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment